»

Friday, September 12, 2008

What's up with me? I'll tell ya...


So, I'm sitting here thinking that I haven't done a whole lot with my blog, so I decided I'd add a little more to it today. As most of you know, Lynn's doing some work out of town and I've been doing the single mother thing for a few weeks now... Never thought I'd be here, but there you have it. I'm missing my hubby terribly, but know he's working hard for our family, so I must do the same in his absence. I'm trying to start a business and am going to be getting licensed to write up Mortgages and Life Ins. Policies, among other things, so if any of you out there are interested in receiving some information on "Finding Financial Freedom", let me know. Either that or I may be calling you for a training session. I've just decided (yeah...it's taken me this long) that we should no longer be working soooo hard for our money, but that our money should be working hard for us, so I'm doing something about it. Anyone interested in joining the ride? I'd love some company.

2 loves:

mIcHeLLe

your blog is so cute, and so is your cute family!

~

Thanks Michelle... I must say the same about yours. Your kids are so adorable. You guys look like you have a lot of fun together!

Post a Comment