
Well as some of you know, Lynn's been away for 3 months... I know, I know, crazy, huh? But the economy being what it is, you gotta do what you gotta do. He's looking forward to getting back to work here though. I haven't written much about him being away, simply because it's was a little depressing for a while there, but I took the advice of many loved ones and used that time as a growing experience for me. I've become more independent and feel stronger than I've ever felt. I have also learned a lot about myself and that I can do more than I ever thought I could... and that feels good :o) I am very excited for him to come home! He'll be home on the 17th, just in time for Thanksgiving ... and what could I be more thankful for, than a reunion with my best friend!!! It may be a while till my next post. As you know, I'm not very consistent anyway, but with Lynn's return... I may be a little more busy with getting back to a routine. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!













0 loves:
Post a Comment