»

Monday, April 6, 2009

Create you own Personal Signature!

Anyone out there want a custom signature?
I found an awesome site. It's www.mylivesignature.com. Very cool site and it's FREE... my favorite word (these days). You can use their fonts or you can use your actual signature by scanning it in or creating it right online. Awesome! I've been wanting to figure this out for some time and now I finally did. Yeah for me!! Anywho, just thought I'd pass this info along. Have fun with it!!! :o)

3 loves:

Anonymous

My sister says to tell you hi! She was asking about you yesterday.

Jess

This is a test! I'm seeing if I can comment yet AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!! LOVE YA!

Jill Denham

Hi Sarah, it's Jill Larsen-Denham here, I found your blog off your facebook page. I wanted to say hello and tell you how much I respect you and look up to you. You are such a beautiful person and I so grateful that I know you!! I would love to keep checking in on your blog to see your cute family grow!! Our blog is denhamdiaries.blogspot.com. I have it private but you can send me your email address and I would love to send you an invite.
jill.denham@gmail.com

Post a Comment